Hello Guys welcome to Techcrowder with due respect today in this article we are talking about How To Install Apps On Apple Watch 8. Here’ a guide on how to fix the Bluetooth mouse lagging issue after macOS Ventura update.Here’s a guide on how to download and install apps on your Apple Watch Series 8.
Apple Watch Series 8 has been released in the market for over a month now, and if you have recently bought it and first a time user, things will be difficult for you to understand how to operate or use the smartwatch properly. Especially, how to install apps on it. Well, do not worry, as we have got you covered in this article. Check out this guide on how to install apps on your Apple Watch Series 8 in the simple steps given below.
Apple Watch 8: How to Download and Install Apps
Even though Apple Watch comes with a lot of pre-installed apps, there are also many third-party apps available on the App Store that you can download and install on your smartwatch. To install apps on your Apple Watch Series 8, there are two methods, such as installing apps directly via the smartwatch or by using your iPhone. Here are all the methods:
Method 1: Download and Install apps on Apple Watch via App Store
- On your Apple Watch Series 8, press the Digital Crown.
- You will come across the Apps screen.
- Search for the App Store icon and tap on it to launch.
- On the App Store, you will be able to find a list of apps for your smartwatch listed.
- You can browse all the apps by using the Digital Crown.
- Choose the app that you want to download.
- Then tap the “Get” button.
- Finally, you need to double-click the side button to download and install the app on your Apple Watch Series 8.
Method 2: Installing Apps on Apple Watch using your iPhone
- First of all, launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom left corner, tap on the “My Watch” tab.
- Go to the bottom of the Available Apps section to search for the app you want to download and install on your smartwatch.
- Note that, if an app is showing “Installed on Apple Watch” then it means that it is already installed on your Apple Watch.
- Finally, you need to tap on the “Install” button which is located on the right side of any app to get the app on your smartwatch.
That’s everything there is to know about how to install apps on your Apple Watch Series 8.
Also read this : Google Pixel 7 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – Which Is The Best?
Also read this : How To Install Apps On Apple Watch 8 (2022)
Also read this : How to restore a lost Snapstreak on Snapchat: A step-by-step guide